Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
1 hour | 20 min prep
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg.
- Pat into 13x9 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- Add 2 remaining eggs to cheese and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until lumps are gone.
- Pour this mixture over cake in pan.
- bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until topping is golden.
- Allow to cool somewhat to set topping (slides off when warm).
Oven Rosemary Lemon Salmon
1 lb of salmon
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
pinch of freshly ground pepper
2 cloves of garlic
2 tsp of fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the fish into 4 equal portions. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary in a bowl. Brush the mixture onto the fish.
Place on a greased baking sheet that has sides to it. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the fish can be flaked with a fork. To serve, top the fish with capers which is optional.