Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friends

Have you ever been so overwhelmed that all you knew to do was cry and pray? Well, yesterday, I was having one of those days! My house was a mess, the laundry was stacked high, I was not feeling well, so much to do, and my husband has taken a new job and is working these wack hours. Why is it that we don't just fall down on our knees and seek God immediately, knowing that sometimes only he can make sense of things? I am learning that this is the first thing I should do and not the last. God just knows what we need! I had an appointment with a friend to help me arrange my jewelry on the selling tables for craft fairs. She has such a great eye and is more of a decorator than I ever could be. She met me in my area of need and we knocked out all the clothes that stacked so high in my bedroom. With her willing and sensitive heart, she was able to fill a need and bless me more than anyone could have imagined. You see, it is hard for me to ask for help, maybe that is why I am so stubborn in seeking God's help. I know that I need to rely on him, just putting that into action seems to be the most difficult part! So, take it from me, don't make the same mistake, ask God for help before your world starts crumbling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment