Sunday, April 11, 2010

Featuring Janey Mac Wall Art

Today I would like to talk about an amazing shop on Etsy. I came across this Vinyl Wall Art shop called Janey Mac Press and wanted to share some of the beautiful decals that she has. Don't forget to bookmark her shop!

Right now, she is in the midst of moving her office and so she is offering a free bird decal for orders placed from April 8th-23rd. You can still place orders if you are interested. I thought I would show you some of my favorites! Here is an example of Scroll Art that she has used as a headboard. It is hard to see but this really is a bed. This can be art behind a couch or to make a statement in your bedroom as a headboard. So creative!



Take a look at this Damask Wall Pack. It has (6) 11 inch and (12) 5 inch decals. It comes in the color of your choice but don't you just love the white on black! Wow! Amazing!



This next decal is a Wrought Iron Oval Family Monogram. Wouldn't you love to have this at the entrance of your home? Can you imagine your family name in that oval?



I would love to have this laundry decal in my laundry room. Think about how it would jazz up your laundry room. My laundry room could sure use a makeover!



How about this amazing Bath decal with a scroll design. She has 35 colors to choose from. Each decal is made from high-quality self adhesive, and waterproof vinyl.



How amazing is this Block with Cherry Blossoms and A Bird? I just love her designs. I think Janey Mac Press Designs are just fabulous and are set apart from a lot of others on Etsy. I hope you will visit her shop and let her know that Tahra West sent you! Can't you see one of these in your home? How can you resist? I also want to mention that orders over 150 dollars will get 10% off. Her designs are so affordable. I love that about her shop!





0 comments:

Post a Comment