Thursday, January 12, 2012

Handmade Stamped Necklace...Carpe Diem

Hand stamped Sterling Silver Necklace...Carpe Diem
Today, I have decided to daily try and post a picture and link of one of my pieces of jewelry that I have created.  I have been having trouble selling anything as the market has seen such a decline in business.  My hope is to inspire each of you to be creative!  I hope you will enjoy these pretties!  Thank you for taking the time to look and I would love it if you could share them in some way.  I would like to add a little treat, type in freeshipping (no space) when you check out at my shop on Etsy called Designs By Tahra.  This will allow all of my followers and whomever you tweeted or shared to have free shipping!  Would like to hear how the economy has affected your lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment